Is the product you want out of stock?
- Made from Recycled plastic bottles
- Windproof and waterproof up to 3000mm
- Reflective stripe on leg for safety
- 100 % Cotton lining for warmth and breathability
- Double heat-sealed waterproof seams
- Metal side snaps
- Adjustable and removable stirrups
- Front Pocket for little treasures
- Adjustable front straps
- Straps sewn on back and double reinforced
The ultimate protection for your child in any weather condition all year round, our Waterproof Overalls are designed to keep your little ones dry and comfortable while playing in the outdoors, t...
The ultimate protection for your child in any weather condition all year round, our Waterproof Overalls are designed to keep your little ones dry and comfortable while playing in the outdoors, these overalls are designed for children who love to explore and have fun.
Made with high-quality waterproof material, these overalls are perfect for rainy days and water play. Whether it's splashing in puddles, building sandcastles on the beach or having fun at childcare, your child will stay dry and comfortable in these overalls.
The cotton lining adds an extra layer of comfort, making these overalls soft and breathable for your child's sensitive skin. The lining ensures that your child doesn't get too hot or sweaty when wearing the overalls for extended periods.
Generous sizing to allow for growth.
Designed by New Zealand mothers, in New Zealand.
In addition to being a reliable waterproof layer, these overalls also act as a protective barrier against mosquitoes. The durable material makes it difficult for mosquitoes to penetrate, keeping your child safe from bites.
Our overalls come with adjustable straps to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for your child. The overalls are also easy to clean, making them perfect for everyday wear and outdoor adventures.
|Width Across Top of Thigh
|Inside Leg Length
- Warm gentle wash
- Turn inside out and line dry
- Do not tumble dry or iron
Keep away from direct heat (heaters and in-use fireplaces).
- TNToni N.Verified BuyerReviewingRainwear SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest wet weather gear.
I have purchased wet weather gear from a few different brands and this set was by far the best quality. Will be purchasing more as my nephews grow out of their current sets.
- MWMichelle W.Verified BuyerReviewingWaterproof RaincoatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRain Coat
The coat looks so cosy and i can't wait for my Grand Son to wear it.
- SDSaige D.Verified BuyerReviewingWaterproof OverallsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAbsolutely Perfect
These are a great fit, with adjustable buttons and straps. Lovely waterproof and wind proof soft material with a warm liner
- CCarmelReviewingWaterproof RaincoatRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
- CclaireVerified ReviewerReviewingWaterproof RaincoatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest Wet Weather Jackets
Have two of these jackets for my twins in blush & denim to match the overalls. Lovely fit & soft lining, especially love the peak on the hat