Postpartum Disposable Absorbent Underwear
Is the product you want out of stock?
- 100% Waterproof
- Comfortable fit to make you feel at ease
- High Absorbency with up to 10-hours Protection
- Zero pressure or tightness over cesarean areas
- Made from 30% certified sustainable wood pulp
- Perfect for Sensitive Skin
- A great addition to your hospital bag
Introducing our new postpartum disposable underwear, the perfect solution for new mums who have recently given birth. This soft and comfortable underwear is designed with t...
Introducing our new postpartum disposable underwear, the perfect solution for new mums who have recently given birth. This soft and comfortable underwear is designed with the utmost care to ensure that new mums feel at ease during their recovery period.
Unlike traditional underwear, our postpartum disposable underwear is designed to offer a perfect fit, without putting any pressure or tightness over cesarean areas. Our underwear is made with high-quality materials that are gentle on the skin and provide maximum comfort.
With its unique design and superior quality, it provides the perfect combination of comfort, hygiene, and convenience. The super-absorbent layer is made from 30% certified sustainable pulp. Sides can be easily ripped apart for easy removal.
Say goodbye to uncomfortable underwear and hello to our postpartum disposable underwear. It's time to focus on your recovery without any discomfort. Order now and experience the difference!
- 100% WATERPROOF: For confidence & security
- 10HR PROTECTION: 1500ml absorbency (S) / 1800ml absorbency (M) / 2000ml absorbency (L)
- HIGH ABSORBENCY: Quick dry system to lock away moisture from the skin; Super absorbent layer made from 30% sustainable materials
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Soft on the skin & stretch legs for an easy and comfortable fit
- SUSTAINABLE: Made from 30% certified sustainable wood pulp
- EASY ON, EASY OFF: Tear away panels on each side to remove as easily as underwear
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Hypoallergenic certified for comfort & sensitivity tested
- NO NASTIES: Safe & Non-toxic and with no harmful chemicals. ISO, CE & FDA Certified
- DISCREET DELIVERY: Ships discreetly in a plain box or courier bag
- FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS: A 15-year-old company that started at the markets of Sydney's Northern Beaches
SIZE GUIDE: Waist 70-110cm (S) / 105 - 150cm (M) / 120-170cm (L)
Made with 6 layers:
- Top Sheet – soft non-woven surface
- Tissue paper
- USA fluff pulp
- Sumitomo SAP
- ADL (Acquisition distribution layer) - quick dry layer
- Back sheet – breathable cloth-like film
|70 to 110 cm
|105 to 150cm
|120 to 170cm
|Crotch To Waist Folded
|Crotch To Waist Unfolded
- MBMarie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 hours agoAdult
Easy to wear
- GYGeorgie Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo glad I ordered these
These are honestly so great. They’re super comfortable and have made the past 9 days of my first postpartum experience so much easier.
- FTFana T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood product
Very useful product for hospital bag and I'll really love it. I had no issues to use them, as I had assisted delivery, it was was soft and wearable during the time. Easy to dispose and quantity was the right amount for the value of the money. Great product!
- RKRoxy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNo leaking!!
Really is absorbent. Only needed the one for immediately after birth. And there was no leaking at all. The fit is nice and snug around the waist/hips. I sized up for a more comfortable postpartum fit. Also super handy to wear if one has to run last minute errands closer to the due date. So affordable. Looked at every shop online I could find and this was by far the best option. Postage was fast too. I thought I'd better order a week or so ahead, but my order arrived sooner then expected. Thank you.
- CLChloe L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPre & post partum
Great price, fast shipping. These fit well and it just makes me feel a lot more comfortable when I want to keep working till the baby's birth but worried about potential waters breaking. I'm sure they will also be great post-partum as the absorbent area seems much bigger/better than a normal pad and fits better than putting on2 pads.