Bed Wetting Alarm - Dri Sleeper Excel
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Simple, effective and affordable, the Excel is the original DRI Sleeper® alarm and has been used successfully for decades by hundreds of thousands of children worldwide to cure bedwetting. The DRI Sleeper® excel is a wired bedwetting alarm with a world-leading patented Urosensor™.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
The alarm comes with one Urosensor™ and batteries.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible, moulded plastic, patented Urosensor. Comfortable, easy to clean and dry for instant re-use. No fiddly clips or domes that can break or damage
- Sensing strips on both sides of the Urosensor for maximum urine detection.
- Urosensor™ goes right inside the underpants for the best position for quick detection of urine leakage.
- Urosensor™ can be inserted inside pull-ups or diapers. The child can stay in diapers or pull-ups during training.
- No metal contact, doesn’t corrode or deteriorate in urine.
- Safety electronics, completely safe and no risk of skin irritation
- Maximum alerting alarm - Alarm rings at around 98 decibels, frequency of the alarm is set at the resonant frequency of the ear which is most effective for alerting the brain.
- Comes with 4 x 1.5V LR44 ‘button’ batteries. Will last up to a year and therefore shouldn’t need changing during the usual treatment period.
- ISO13485:2003 rating for medical devices. Your guarantee of quality and the highest level of customer support.
- Put the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit on the shoulder of pyjamas or a T-shirt using the fastening provided. You can safety pin the velcro to the pyjamas if you want to change tops.
- Put the Urosensor™ in the underwear (inside a minipad is best but see the instruction manual for a variety of other ways of locating the Urosensor™).
- Run the lead inside the pyjamas or T-shirt up to the shoulder.
- Plug the Urosensor™ lead into the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit.
DRI Sleeper Eclipse
DRI Sleeper Excel
|The alarm is attached to the child's pyjamas||Tick|
|Urosensor is attached to the alarm with a lead||Tick|
Urosensor is flexible and conductive on both sides
Alarm sits on bedside furniture
Urosensor has no wire - wireless
DESIGNED IN NZ
Within 90 days