NEW Snazzi Booster Pad - Organic
Fits our NEW Organic Snazzi Night Trainers - adds more absorbency.
Is the product you want out of stock?
- For extra absorbency for our New Organic Snazzi Night Trainers
- Comes in a set of 3 pads
- Please check you have the right Booster for your Night Trainers
Please view our sizing chart below to determine what size Snazzi Booster Pad you need for your Read more
Please view our sizing chart below to determine what size Snazzi Booster Pad you need for your Organic Snazzi Pant Night Trainers.
Our Organic Snazzi Pant Night Trainers come with a sewn-in absorbent pad, but sometimes your child needs a little extra; that's where these Booster Pads come in. They absorb an additional 135mls to help your child get through the night.
Our Snazzi Booster Pads come in a set of 3.
|Corresponding Night Trainers
|2 - 3 yrs
|3 - 4 yrs
|4 - 6 yrs
|6 - 8 yrs
|8 - 10 yrs
|10 - 12 yrs
- Inner: 100% GOTS organic cotton inner
- Outer: 95% GOTS organic cotton & 5% spandex outer
Gentle cold or warm wash with like-minded colours. Tumble dry on low or line dry. Do not iron, bleach, or use fabric softeners. Please wash separately before use.
Our organic cotton cultivation avoids the use of chemical insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, synthetic fertilizers, or defoliants. This results in fewer potential allergens that could irritate children's sensitive skin and those dealing with eczema and other skin conditions.
Furthermore, we prioritize fair treatment and respect for all employees throughout the production process. Our workforce is composed of freely-employed individuals who receive fair compensation and work in safe and hygienic conditions. We strictly limit working hours, prohibit child or indentured labour, and maintain a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination.
Why buy Snazzi Booster Pads?
Our Organic Snazzi Booster Pads are made to fit into the pocket of our Organic Snazzi Night Trainers. They will add some extra absorbency to help your child get through the night.
Why is cotton so important?
If it isn’t cotton, is it not comfortable! Your child needs to feel comfortable and so we have made our Snazzi Pants Night Trainers to look and feel as much like undies as possible.
Why Brolly Sheets?
Brolly Sheets have been designing products to help get your child on the road to nappy freedom since 2006. We are a small family brand that wants to help your child through this next stage.
- HTHayley T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat addittion
Have been great for a bit of added protection.
- ITIsla T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorth it :)
Great addition to the night time underwear. My daughter has really been able to adjust to night time training with these.
- JWJanelle W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSaved on washing!
Saved us on a lot of washing and helped give me the confidence to keep trying with our bed wetter… and it’s paid off, six weeks and he’s through the bed wetting!
- RGRenata G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSuper absorbant
I add all three of these to the night trainer pants, it has meant that I don't have to change all the sheets as often.
- AUAmanda U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot as absorbent as I would have hoped.
They are quite slim in width and I'm yet to have any luck with them soaking up wee in the night. Ive tried doubling them up, but maybe My 6 year old is just a heavy wetter. Great concept though and hope others have more luck!