Snazzi Pants Day Trainers - Basic
Check our new Snazzi Day organic pants - all sizes. Link below
Is the product you want out of stock?
- The Perfect Transition from Nappies to Undies
- Designed to help with daytime potty training
- 100% cotton with a soft waterproof panel
- Gives you peace of mind when accidents occur
- Reusable & Eco-Friendly
- Look & feel like undies
- Designs the kids will love
They are not meant to keep your child completely dry like nappies; instead, they give you a bit of time to get to the bathroom when accidents do happen while letting your toddler feel damp.
Made from cotton with a soft waterproof panel, they look and feel like undies, but give you peace of mind. They allow your toddler to feel wetness while minimising the need for clothing changes and protects your floors and furniture from big cleanups.
When you start day time potty training, your child is still learning the signals from their brain that they need to go to the toilet. Our Snazzi Pants Day Trainers are designed to help with this step.
They are easy for your child to take off and put on and promote independence by using an “undie” style rather than a nappy.
They are not to replace nappies, as they only hold a small amount of wee, but rather designed to give you and your child a little security when at home or out and about whilst they are still learning.
Outer: 100% cotton single jersey
Inner: 100% cotton towelling with a waterproof layer – PUL
Wash separately before use. Cold or warm machine wash. Line dry or warm tumble. Do not iron or dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- STSam T.Verified BuyerReviewingSnazzi Pants Day Trainers - BasicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for toilet training
These are great because they feel like normal undies for my daughter and not like a nappy but just provide enough protection in case of an accident.BBrollySheets1 month ago
Takign the time to place a review means a lot, Cheers, Diane
- AMAlison M.Verified BuyerReviewingSnazzi Pants Day Trainers - Basic 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSnazzi Pants
These have been perfect for helping us begin our toilet training journey with our 3 year old. The size options ensured a snug fit and they are great for catching little accidents when she doesn't quite make it in time. We also find these great when travelling in the car and out and about when a toilet might not be close by.
- VSVanessa S.Verified BuyerReviewingSnazzi Pants Day Trainers - Basic 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat undies for toilet training
We love the three pack deal for $20 great price!
we are loving these undies they are very good to start off for toilet training for my boy
and not having to worry about it going all over carpet, etc , amazing fit
happy to buy more in future
- CNCatherine N.Verified BuyerReviewingSnazzi Pants Day Trainers - Basic 3 PackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood quality, run small
Have not used them yet. Quality seems good, feel nice and soft.
Other reviewers have mentioned that they run small, so I wasn't sure what size to buy, and regret not getting the large. My daughter is 2yr old, 14kg, and her hips (narrower than her pot-belly waist!) are 51cm. I wish I'd been guided by the waist measurement and gotten the large, even though the size guide puts it way beyond her weight and age, because the undies are a bit tight on her waist. Hopefully not too tight to be comfortable when we get properly into potty training.
- MHMindy H.Verified BuyerReviewingSnazzi Pants Day Trainers - Basic 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat transition to underwear.
This is the second time buying these. I bought 6 pants for my twins to try and found them absolutely amazing. It helped with little accidents and build their confidence. Three pairs each wasn't enough hence the second purchase.