Extra Mask Filters 7 Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
A pack of 7 HELIX.iso™ Filters that are made in New Zealand from wool fibres from Lanaco, an Auckland based company.
- All Natural Materials
- Soft and Comfortable
- High Breathability
- iso™ Wool Filter Technology removes 80% of invisible particles at 0.3 micron size, and 99% of droplet spread of larger particles (>3 microns)
- Bacteria Resistant
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable
- Single use
Our Filters are made from natural products so may contain small traces of vegetable matter.
- Breath easier - HELIX.iso™ wool-filter offers superb breathability and much lower air flow resistance supporting a lower energy usage whilst still ensuring high particle removal.
- The HELIX.iso™ Filter removes 80% of invisible particles at 0.3 micron size, and 99% of droplet spread of larger particles (>3 microns)
- Eo-friendly and sustainable. Helix™ Filters all contain naturally biodegradable wool fibres making it more environmentally sustainable and better for our planet.
- Harmful particles such as PM2.5 are captured via the exceptional electrostatic capabilities of Helix™ Filters. This same technology has been scientifically developed for industrial, medical and respiratory health sectors.
- Bacteria Resistant. Wool fibres within Helix™ Filters naturally resist and reduce the growth of bacteria and microbes on the fibre surface.
- Natural way to reduce toxins . Natural wool fibres within Helix™ Filters have an affinity for toxic vapours, safely and permanently eliminating them from the air.